Pages


Thursday, June 18, 2009

Tonight in St. Helens Oregon

from 3-ish til 9 we'll be at the 13 nights on the river concert, at the waterfront park, in historic downtown St. Helens. Wish I could tell you who's playing but I just don't know. I'm winging it on this one, its a show up, set up and see what happens kinda gig for me - my favorite kind. Note to self - bring camera.


My little balcony garden is coming along despite the lack of sun filled days. I have pots full of hops, sweet peas, catnip, tomatoes, lemon cucumbers, basil, oregano, sage, thyme, coriander, rosemary, nasturtiums, lavender, peppermint, pineapple sage and spearmint.
The bikes are out of storage and the dog is happier with the faster pace of exercise.
Found some vintage black cotton yarn so I'm working on a net-like slouchy hat in solid black.
I have tons of prep to do for tonight so I'm off for now.
Happy Summer Solstice.

No comments: