Pages


Saturday, May 1, 2010

SEE YOU ON SUNDAY May 2nd

Today I'm digging through baskets and cubbies, gathering-up all the handmade goods I can fit into the Gypsy Wagon to bring on over to the NEW Kelso Bridge Market. I'm very excited about their new location. No longer are they "under the bridge" trolls, but out in the open on the lawn for all passers by to see at the 
Catlin Rotary Spray Park @ 106 NW 8th Ave. West Kelso, WA. 
This Sunday, May 2nd from 10-3. 
There's plenty of parking, free admission.

So far I've collected;
Gypsy's Crazy Crochet Hats, Colorful Prayer/Garden Flags , Catnip Mice, Vintage Crochet Potholders and Kitchen Towels. Garden Plants. Cedar Smudges. Crystal Pouches, Tarot Bags, Recycled Plastic Market Totes. Gemstones. Beaded Bookmarks. Oceans Treasure Mobiles ... and the morning isn't over yet !


As a side note; The garden flags I designed this year look like beautiful may pole colors when I've got them all flapping in the wind. Festive !!!


Hope to see you there for the season kick off !

3 comments:

Deb Kay said...

I'll be there just because it's been a long time since I've seen you. I am sure I'll find something I need to take home too.

Cadi said...

Wish I could be there. Alas. I'm too far away.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BELTANE!