Pages


Saturday, January 15, 2011

IN THIS MOMENT


Outside my window:  morning darkness, everything is damp, even the air.
I am hearing: morning quiet, the heater ticks, the dog stirs, the computer hums.
I am thinking: about the possibilities of today. The hard work I put in the last two days. How good I feel after a good night's sleep.
I am thankful for: the comforting undercurrent of stability in my life and my healthy body that gets me through each day.
I am creating: an idea on recycling old cassette tapes.


I am reading:  Two Old Women: An Alaska Legend of Betrayal, Courage and Survival Bury Me Standing (The Gypies and Their Journey) Daughters of the Moon Tarot Book (2003 Edition) Crochet in Color: Techniques and Designs for Playing with Color 


My plans: for the next two days, relaxation and creativity.
I am remembering: I need to do some paperwork before relaxation commences.
On my mind: finding a van that gets better gas mileage than the bus for this years adventures.

No comments: