Pages


Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Small Space, Big Harvest

Small Space, Big Harvest

I found this book while out junkin' one day for 25 cents and haven't put it down since I bought it.
It'll be my inspiration for this years gardens and I wanted to share it with you.
It allows you to produce your own vegetables in the smallest of spaces and expands on the already great

Square Foot Gardening


All New Square Foot Gardening: Grow More in Less Space!

which is the first small space gardening book I successfully put into practice while living in a Seattle apartment with a tiny balcony.

I should also mention Lasagna Gardening

Lasagna Gardening: A New Layering System for Bountiful Gardens: No Digging, No Tilling, No Weeding, No Kidding!

and Ruth Stout's No-Work Garden Book
which have all helped shape my love for gardening.
Now go grow something! (Grin)

p.s. -  remember dandelions are food and it's time to dig 'em.

No comments: