Pages


Thursday, September 11, 2008

Highlander Festival & BIG SALE



Out with the old, in with the new ..... this means some REALLY good deals FOR YOU !!!
I'm marking down lots of clothing, bags, leather pouches, smudge bowls, etc and will have some amazing deals at the Highlander Festival, and as always I pay the tax on your purchases at festivals and fairs. I'll be there on Sat. ONLY from 9-6.


I will also have a large selection of handcrafted goodies for sale made by my mom, sister, myself and my friend from Three Sisters Soaps. As you know, Mom makes market totes, catnip mice, lavender eyepacks, she'll have some scarecrows and witches too. I've been making hats, hats, and more hats, it's gonna be a cold winter, Cheryl will bring her yummie soaps.
I anticipate a large crowd, as usual, for this event. For those of you traveling by foot or just gas conscious there will be a free shuttle running from the Longview Fairground's Saturday Farmer's Market to the Tam-O-Shanter Park's Kelso Highlander Festival.


I'm off to bottle up some oils, dragons blood, patchouli et all, and dig out those Tarot cards for the season.


There's rumor of a pow-wow next weekend, when I know more I'll let'cha know.

No comments: