Pages


Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Gypsy Trader Blog Shop in the works ....

Digging through the shelves of goodies, snapping shots and posting for sale. If you have any favorites email me (your input keeps me going) . I'm going to try to add an item a day. Here's how it works, these are drop down menus, click on the arrow to see all the listings (for example) Nag Champa including sticks, cones, soap and perfume. Your purchase will be run through paypal, just like when you used your credit or debt card in the shop. If you're local I have no problem with meeting up or delivering to your work, when checking out just select the "pick-up" button and you won't be charged shipping. You may also notice this NEW pricing is considerably less than I had to charge at the store, ... low overhead = lower prices ... yipee !!!





Satya Nag Champa






Mystic Temple Premium Incense




Auroshikha 10g Stick Incense




UPDATE : IF YOU SEE SOMETHING YOU WANT TO PURCHASE PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH YOUR REQUEST. I'M IN THE PROCESS OF SWITCHING THIS OVER, DONT CLICK THE CART !!! Thank You !!! gypsytraderimports@gmail.com


No comments: