Pages


Monday, July 6, 2009

Ch, ch, ch, ch, Changes ....


I'm at a funny place with this blog.

My daily lifestyle has changed so much in the last year.

I originally set up this blog as a way to keep in touch with all the wonderful patrons and allies I met in my day to day business dealings. Then I thought it would be nice for my family and friends to know where I was and what I was experiencing while traveling and selling my wares.

Now I no longer have a storefront (my choice) and I've chosen to stick close to home base for markets and to recoup and regroup and let some well deserved love into my life.

I still have adventures on a weekly basis and I report where I'll be when markets come along, but I find myself tight lipped when it comes to putting my personal life and opinions on here.

So, what do I do ?

I am my business and my business is part of who I am.

If you have an opinion I'd love to hear it. Feedback is really important in keeping me going, make it anonymous if you don't have a blog yourself and just want to reply.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just like I said from the start, dove: two outlets. One for business (blog), one for pleasure (journal).

I'll follow you everywhere, you know that.