Pages


Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Learning to live through lifes changes

I've been waiting for eloquence and she never came. Two weeks have passed. Two weeks of crazy ups and downs affecting my closest loved ones. Two weeks and counting, of illness, sadness, laughter, frustration, birthdays, anniversaries, memories, histories, hugging and crying, questions, changes, stuff all families go through together. AS we all know, "when it rains, it pours" and "hindsight is 20x20".

On the mundane side of life, the things I do to keep myself active and not dwelling on the uncomfortable, I've been working in gardens, watering, planting more herbs, relishing the cool mists that visited for a week, cleaning, packing, sorting for yet another move. The cars and computers have developed "issues" - is it mercury retrograde?



Benzaiten, Oya, Sarasvati - Goddesses of Eloquence

No comments: