Pages


Thursday, September 3, 2009

Possible Rain


It's possible I will be rained out on Saturday and won't be at the IronHorse after all. If there is something you need just send me a note and I'll get it to you.
I can't believe it's September already. I've been so preoccupied I haven't even looked up my horoscope, I'm actually afraid to since life for me and mine has been so topsy-turvy of late. Haven't camped as much as I planned. My birthday came and went without the normal reflection and re-connection to purpose, I'm hoping to set aside time for this before autumn equinox. My long-time hope of a local women's circle/community is coming together.
My art/craft space is piled to the rafters with incense, yarn, oils, crystals, feathers, teas, paints, statues, bells, herbs, candles, and I spend a little time each day clearing and sorting - my altar is buried in there somewhere and she calls to me, my tarot cupboard is under piles of books, baskets of fresh cut cedar await binding with hemp for smudge bundles, half done hats, piles of wool - oy watta mess (grin).

No comments: