Pages


Friday, October 2, 2009

Divination Stones



Walked the dog in the early morning damp. Stirred up ducks, deer, heron and pheasants.

Came home to a man in pain from yesterdays root canal.

Stacked books on the table for a morning of research: Moon Moon, The 13 Original Clan Mothers, Halloween, The Medicine Wheel, Herbal Rituals, Women's Rites, Women's Mysteries, Herbal Treasures, Goddess Spirituality Book, Ariadne's Thread, The Holy Book of Women's Mysteries, and drank a satisfying large mug of hazelnut espresso.

October is the month of divination. In honor of this I made some simple yes/no stones inspired by Silver Ravenwolf's book Halloween. Four stones found on the moody Oregon Coast where fossils and jellyfish lay side by side. Three stones are the yes/no and the fourth is a time stone new moon/full moon.
Spent time with my sister and her tribe while the dogs tirelessly played.
My morning muse left as the day wore on, by afternoon I was saying goodbye to my love as he went off to work and evening found Mom and I sharing Chinese and tea.
A good day and the end of mercury retrograde.

No comments: