Pages


Friday, November 5, 2010

IT'S A BAZAAR SEASON!



You will find Gypsy Trader handmade items for sale at these locations this month:


Monticello Hotel & Restaurant 
1405 17th Ave. Longview WA
Saturday, November 6 · 9:00am - 4:00pm

Canterbury Inn
1324 Third Ave.Longview, WA
Friday, November 12 · 9:00am - 4:00pm

5th Annual Kelso Bridge Market Christmas Bazaar
Cowlitz County Expo Center
1900 7th Ave.Longview,
Saturday, November 13 · 9:00am - 4:00pm


My table space is limited at these shows, so if there is that something special you're hoping to buy, email me so I can be sure to bring it with me. Looking forward to seeing you there!

1 comment:

Fowl Ideas said...

You seem different enough to appreciate my odd view of the world. I believe I've discovered why all those hyper-intelligent aliens avoid landing here and introducing themselves.