Pages


Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Checking In January 2013

I seem to be posting almost daily on Facebook. I'm so busy and my life is so full, I seem to never have the quiet time to sit down and think about a blogpost. I find myself getting back to my roots of what makes me happy and balancing the unusual busy-ness of my life. I have projects galore floating around in my crowded brain and I can't wait to make them real and share them with you all. My point being, if you're wondering what I'm up to or wish to check in to say hi or ask questions or chat herbs/tarot/crystals etc you will find me daily on Facebook. I know they are constantly changing and I hope they remain a reliable place for me to connect with you, so consider "like" ing the Gypsy Trader page for more frequent info, chats, festivals & events .
Be Well Gypsies!

No comments: