Pages


Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Learning to Trust Your Gut Instincts




It's so simple really, but somewhere along the line we forget our BFF is ourselves. In modern society, here in the states, we are always looking outside ourselves for the answers.
I'm going to show you what I use to re-aquaint myself with my natural built-in ability to discern what my true needs are at any given time.
Similar to kineseology (muscle testing) but less tiring and no need for a second person, it's called energy scanning and self-testing .These two wise women can explain the concept better than I, so please click on each link to get started.


Your body becomes a sort of pendulum or dowsing rod for your health and as you continue to work with this technique you begin to feel in your gut a yes or no answer without even having to do the exercise. I use this for foods, herbs, dosages, crystals, there's really no limit to it's benefits.


I often get caught up and lost in the sea of civilization and doubt settles in. I forget this very simple tool and I'm always happy when I cycle back around to remembering.

No comments: