Pages


Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm Having One of THOSE Days .....


Some days you just can't win. The sun won't shine, your luck won't turn, every communication comes out the opposite of what you meant to say, the feeling of forever dodging bullets, the walls are closing in, dead ends at every turn ....... I'm in need of a good old fashioned temper tantrum .
This mercury retrograde has me beating my head against the wall and questioning my every move and thought. My car is still broken, today it had smoke coming out of every orifice ... the cell phone sends me voice mails from 2 days ago, my landline cuts me off in mid-sentance, my emails come through in threes, everytime I step into public I run across a situation that leaves me with that sick uncomfortable feeling as I walk away. uuugghhhh.
UPDATE : it's 4:11 pm and the sun did shine and my "most awesome" mechanic fixed my car. He Rocks ! and so does the sun !

3 comments:

Coal Dog said...

It is a bad day, but look at the brightside. At least it isn't snowing or raining right now.

Anonymous said...

Let's have a temper tantrum soon.

SHI said...

I'm so glad your car got fixed!! Lori and I were just talking last night, we were looking for a big rock to hide under!